& Ivy Musgrove at Lee Cottage Radnage Bucks
The Musgroves moved here in the late 1940's as a retreat
from their home at Highbury Hill. Lee Cottage (now named Lea Cottage)
is the second cottage from the right end of the Terrace.
The Terrace is photogrphed present day above and below left. The photograph
below right dates from the 1960's.
Home | George's Story 3