.Randalls Farm Navestock
Originally known as Brick House Farm the property was renamed Randalls Farm after the Randall family who lived there untill the 1850's.
Loft Hall Farm was the main farm in the immediate area and was the home of the Pratt family. After 1850 they bought out both Randalls and Yew Tree Farms and managed all three until the 1920's. The Musgrove family lived here from 1879 to 1880.
......Home | George's Story 2