1884 George Musgrove becomes licensee of The Cricketers
Danbury Common

The above register of Licenses granted by Chelmsford County Court shows the transfer of the pub license.

On the seventh of March 1884 the License of The Cricketers Danbury tranfered from James Reeve to George Musgrove.

The Musgroves remained here until the Langman's took over in 1886.


Home George's Story 2 Chrissie's Pubs