Harris's Shops Blackstock Road ......................Highbury
two maps above show the location of Lambert's two shops at
239 and 245 Blackstock Road.This section of Blackstock Road
was renamed Highbury Park and the shops were renumbered 106
and 112 respectively. The right hand 1946 map shows bomb damage
The directory (left) shows the shops in Blackstock
Road from the Junction with Riversdale Road and includes Lambert's
The photos below show the shops present day. Note the brickwork
above 106 (now Arsenal Fish Bar) which shows post war repair.
Pictured right is 112 Highbury Park which was empty when photographed.
below for larger images