.......Balham High Road 1905
Home | Georges
photographs show the redeveloped section of Balham High Road
thirty years after the Musgroves were living
at Bedford Lodge. The Musgrove's house was one of four properties
called Lodges which had been demolished with Balham House in
the 1880's. It appears that Grove lodge was retained and almagamated
into the new parade of shops called Balham Court Terrace that
extended between Ramsden Road and Balham Grove. The photographs
show the view along the High Road from the Picture Theatre.
The 2nd shows Daniels Shop on the corner of Ramsden Road. The
3rd shows Grove Lodge set back from the road and the 4th shows
the terrace from the opposite direction.